We are looking for an experienced transformational Manager to lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of EV4Africa. We are seeking to engage an enthusiastic, committed, innovative and entrepreneurial minded person to lead and manage the business towards achieving its vision of creating “a sustainable electro-mobility and green energy ecosystem in every community across Africa”.
JOIN OUR TEAM!..
The ideal candidate should be well-versed in engineering and business. He/she should be a competent transformational leader able to inspire a team to deliver their best, give guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the organization’s vision and culture. The goal is to ensure the profitability of the business to drive sustainable development and long-term impact.
Accomplishes organization vision, mission and goals by translating organizational goals into functional and individual goals and completing related results as needed.
Accomplishes organizational objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations.
Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Maintain relationships with partners, vendors, suppliers, clients and other stakeholders.
Assess overall company performance against objectives.
Comply with regulators at all levels and making sure the work follows strict health and safety guidelines.
Leads a multi-disciplinary project team, overseeing several aspects of a project at the same time and developing step-by-step project plans.
Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
Resolves any issues or delays.
Defines the technical requirements and feasibility of projects, outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver operations project.
Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
Represent the business in events, conferences etc.
Liaise with staff at every level, sharing regular progress reports with the client and stakeholders.
Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Proven experience as a Working Engineer and a Business Manager or similar role.
• Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
• Strong analytical ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Computer literate in MS Office and any other engineering software
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
• BSc/BA in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
Experience in technical training in any engineering field.
Let's Build something great together for Africa.
Additional skills which may benefit anyone considering the job include:
- Understanding of engineering
- Practical experience in engineering
- Transformational leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to carry out logical problem solving
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Please follow the link here to apply
- For further information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org