STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
IDENTIFY YOUR superpower
What is your superpower? What makes you unique? How can you harness you talent to cause change?
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS
What skills do you identify with? How are you developing your skills? Can you skills lead you to a successful cereer?
TRANSFORM THE WORLD
Are you ready to change and transform the world with your knowledge, talent and skills?
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT EV4AFRICA
there is a lot you can do at ev4africa. that includes...
- Join an enthusiastic team in solving some of Africa’s biggest problems with sustainable solutions
- Learning, unlearning to relearn in order to be relevant at all times
- Providing support in analyzing and improving business processes and technologies
- Developing transformational and organizational strategies
- Building front-end solutions or designing and implementing software and other innovative technologies
- Using quantitative methods and statistical models to create insights, patterns, and outcomes from data
- Combining AI, data, analytics, automation, IoT, AR, Robotics, Blockchain etc. under a strategic vision to scale and transform businesses across every function and process
- Conduct various product and market research and feasibility studies using modern tools and resources
- Testing your project ideas without the fear of failure. You will be inspired to fail more to learn more
- Forming teams to work on different projects or focus on just one project at a time
- Taking leadership and followership roles at every given opportunity
SOLVe REAL PROBLEMS
Drive your career forward by putting your problem-solving and leadership abilities to the test and defining innovative strategies with us.
challenge & innovate
Work differently with us to bring your big ideas, insatiable curiosity for technology and passion for entrepreneurial disruption and go as far as your ambition takes you.
We can’t solve a problem with the same mindset that lived with the problem. You will be supported to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn to remain relevant now and in the future.
You will become the future leader of tomorrow, today, working at the intersection of business, humanity and technology shaping new strategies for real people.
opportunity to succeed
We are building a team of doers with an unprecedented breadth and depth of talent, skills & experience
You will collaborate with experts across our unique end-to-end business model to define solutions that drive growth, create impact, and transform lives all over Africa.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Your future starts with EV4Africa
At the heart of every great transformation is Great People, Great Product and Great Process. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work. We want to partner with you to solve real problems with sustainable solutions that impact the lives of real people across Africa. Through the use of modern technologies. Are you ready to jumpstart your career whiles learning by doing?
Join us and do extraordinary things
You must be:
- Ideally a student of Engineering, Computer Science. We are also open to other students in any other discipline to support with both technical and non-technical activities
- Passionate about Innovation, creativity and lifelong learning
- Open to learning new skills and handle new challenges
- Willing to fail in order to learn new and better lessons to inform future actions
- Good self-organization, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prepared to stand out with your knowledge, talent and skills in delivering tangible results
- Entrepreneurial in mindset with high potential for starting and managing your own project
- Ability to meet deadlines and understand the long-term impact of your ideas, talent, skills and projects
- Ready to effectively combine academic work with the required ev4Africa work demands
- Open to working with the EV4Africa team medium-to-long-term, in different capacities
- Ready to start work immediately
YOUNG LADIES are highly encouraged to apply
"TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK"
It takes a team to cause sustainable change. We all have a role to play in transforming the world, one problem and one solution at a time.
“Individual commitment to a group effort that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
follow us on social media
the power to DO
Think about all the people you can positively impact with your dreams, goals, plans, ideas, projects and businesses. Each one of us is responsible for shaping our future and others around us. You can definitely do that with EV4Africa
We subscribe to personal responsibility. That means, we all agree on the goal, your job is to exceed the goal as much as you can